Sunday 20 July 2014

Lime Sparkle by Fair City Vapes


Now I'm sure a lot of you have heard the two words Lime and Sparkle mentioned, or seen those same words mentioned on forum pages or "what are you vaping" threads on Facebook pages and typed them into your Google search bar to come up with pretty much nothing that would help you to get your hands on any. This liquid is made by Fair City Vapes which until recently didn't show up on Google with purchase information, just loads of people raving about it. This for me was very disappointing and kind of stressful, on the one hand all these people were banging on about Lime Sparkle so it must be pretty damn amazing right? On the other hand it was surely just an e-liquid so could it really be that good? After more forum reading and and scrolling through Facebook vaping groups and very, very regularly seeing Lime Sparkle being mentioned I asked someone where I could get this stuff, I needed to try some to find out for myself if this was as great as it was being made out to be. I got pointed to someone called Edward on Facebook so I sent him a message. I got a reply from Edward with all the information needed to get my hands on some, it comes in 0,6,12,18 and 24mg nicotine strengths, is a 50/50 PG / VG mix and you can choose from either 30ml or 50ml. The 30ml is £12 and the 50ml is £20 excluding postage, so not mega money compared to some e-liquids I've seen advertised. So I thought to myself.... why not, the worst that can happen is i don't like it and I can very likely sell it quite easily if I don't. So I gave a 30ml bottle a go, waited for Pat to push it through the door and stuck some in the tank. It came through nicely packaged and really really quickly, they don't hang about. The bottles the e-liquid comes in are excellent, they're very sturdy bottles with the child proof caps you see on tablet bottles you get your medication in, when you get that cap off..... you take your first whiff of Lime Sparkle and it smells absolutely lovely and when you get it in the tank and have your first vape it tastes even better than it smells. It's a refreshing Lime flavour that isn't so overpowering that it messes with the overall experience of the vape anymore than its a weak and muted flavour that just makes you wonder why you made the effort to get it in the first place. It's just about perfect... and the Sparkle, well it just sparkles and does exactly as the name suggests. This liquid is a perfect all day vape and as an added bonus it's pretty damn good as a remedy for vapers tongue too. There is as far as I can see only one issue with this liquid, which is only an issue if your using a plastic tank. This liquid is a potential tank Cracker so you definitely need to bear that in mind, to be fair as far as I'm concerned it's simply worth buying an atomiser that has a pyrex tank just to try this liquid, it is that good. Now the best news as far as I'm concerned is that they now have a website to purchase this liquid from which by all accounts will be up and running fairly soon, there is also now an option for a 100ml bottle which comes in at £40 plus postage, there is also a Facebook page that makes them nice and easy to find aswell. I have to be honest until recently, I didn't realise they made other flavours but they do, their menu has the following flavours

  • Lime Sparkle
  • Tropical Sparkle
  • Raspberry Lemonade
  • Blackcurrant Blush
  • Diablo Verde
Now I know they have other flavours I am really tempted to go get some ordered and give the a try. If they are as good as Lime Sparkle then I'm pretty sure I won't be disappointed. For me Lime Sparkle is at its best when being vaped with a single coil atomiser with a resistance that sits about 1 - 1.5 ohm's, however to be fair it was good in my dual coil atomisers too so either way I think anyone will be happy with this liquid. (Just remember though, it is a potential tank cracker) For now, until the website is up and running I would imagine the best place to get some of this liquid is by visiting their Facebook page and asking about an order via a message. O.k I think I've covered everything, so enough rambling. Now where did I put that Lime Sparkle my tank is looking almost empty time for a refill...........

1 comment:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. Dry herb vaporizers

    ReplyDelete