Wednesday 9 July 2014

Jedi Juice from Aeon E-Liquid




Hi all I have here some premium liquid called Jedi Juice from across the pond, I've had
This for a while now (yes it is a very large bottle) and I have to say this bottle looks great and the company were fantastic it only took six days for my postie to knock on the door with a box. It came very well packaged and arrived safe and sound.

Now for my thoughts*,

This liquid is described as being a Banana and Graham Cracker in flavour, I can best describe this with the help of an instant dessert from the 80's by the name of Bird's Banana Crunch. The Banana flavour comes through really well and tastes as Banana should and the Graham Cracker (biscuit type flavour) works really well with it. This liquid is 50% PG 50% VG and has a nic strength if 18mg. What else can I say really I have used this in my Fogger V4, Aerotank, Mini Protank 3 and a Tobh dripper it just tasted great in all of them really, I absolutely love this liquid and am so glad the bottle is huge. I would without any hesitation purchase more of this when my bottle is close to being empty, I don't want to run out.
This liquid wasn't given to me for the purpose of review at all I have to be honest, I did win this via a Facebook competition (Yes people do win on these competitions, like and share does pay off.). Having said this I still thought it more than worthy of being shared with you all even though I wasn't asked or required too by Aeon E-Liquid

This liquid is $10 plus shipping (and possible customs charges if appropriate) for 15ml which equates to £5.83 at the time of typing this. I don't think that's too bad at all to be fair. They have twelve flavours on their menu and I have to say I'm more than tempted to try some of the others.so for me it's a definite winner I vape this a lot.

*  What is written above are my personal thoughts and opinions only, everyone's tastes are different and because I have liked or disliked a particular liquid shouldn't and doesn't mean you will too. Please take my opinion as it was intended, not as a reason to purchase or avoid, but rather to help you make your own decision based on your own research, budget and requirements.

1 comment:

  1. Air bar lux I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

    ReplyDelete