Wednesday 9 July 2014

Cybercig E-Liquid Review



Hi all I was given some juice from www.cybercig.co.uk to review and here are my thoughts and my opinions*.

Cherry

This juice actually isn't too bad at all to fair, nice vapour production and pretty good taste from it too. It kind of reminds me of those jelly cherry sweets the ones that look like cherries. Would I buy this myself? Yes I think I would if I'm honest it wouldn't be my all day vape by any means but as a change it not bad.

Tutti Fruitti

This juice again is actually pretty good, I got a lot of berry type flavours coming through and again not bad vapour production either, this juice definitely brings back memories of those square Tutti Fruitti sweets I use to have as a child. Again not an all day vape but I would certainly keep some of this in rotation for a change. This for me was the best of the three I tested.

Banana Split

I so wanted this one to be good it smells really good when you take a whiff from the bottle but after giving it a vape it was really disappointing if I'm honest, there was a very slight banana taste with a terrible aftertaste and a strange background taste to it. I'm sorry to say I certainly wouldn't want anymore of this which is such a shame as it really did smell nice.

All the juices above came well packaged and really didn't take long to come through the door, they're £4.99 each for 10 ml or 3 for £9.99 with £1.92 postage. The mix ratio is 75% PG 25% VG. These juices are available from www.cybercig.co.uk

 I tested these in the following

Areotank( with stock and rebuilt coil heads), X.I, Mini Protank 3 on a Vision Spinner a basic Ego Battery a SVD and a Stingray

The above liquids are labelled as being " Made In China" if this bothers you then this is NOT the liquid for you.

*  What is written above are my personal thoughts and opinions only, everyone's tastes are different and because I have liked or disliked a particular liquid shouldn't and doesn't mean you will too. Please take my opinion as it was intended, not as a reason to purchase or avoid, but rather to help you make your own decision based on your own research, budget and requirements.


No comments:

Post a Comment