Wednesday 16 July 2014

Cool Breeze E-Cigarettes E-Liquid Review



I have here some E-Liquid from the lovely people at Cool Breeze E-Cigerettes, I was contacted by Linda via her Facebook page and was given the opportunity to try some of their CoolTeezer range of e-liquid, it arrived quickly in a nicely padded envelope. This is a 100% VG made in the UK e-liquid, available in 36mg, 24mg, 18mg, 12mg, 6mg and zero nicotine strengths. This e-liquid has no Ethyl Alcohol, no Diacetyl and no additives with a consistency of a 50/50 mix. So let's get down to what I thought about them...*

Cherry Bakewell

I took the cap of this e-liquid gave it a squeeze and
the smell you get is absolutely lovely, (I do have a soft spot for cherry based e-liquid) so in the tank it went. For me this is a much nicer liquid with a higher resistance coil behind it, I did try it with a lower build and it didn't do anything for me at all. I found it a very pleasant vape and with it being heavy VG the plume of vapour that I was able to produce with minimal effort and no dripper insight was excellent, a real dense plume that had a nice lingering bakewell smell. I really liked this flavour, and it's only got better the longer it's been left to steep.




Ice Cool Menthol

I do like a good strong menthol so was hoping this Cool version
would make my brain freeze and my lips turn blue but it just didn't..... until I tweaked the build and changed the drip tip. Then it was a different story, I then started getting a really cold feeling in the back of my throat and on the exhale I could feel the ice on my lips. Now if I'm honest this isn't the strongest menthol I have vaped,  but it's actually pretty damn good. Again the plume of vapour you get with this is very satisfying, a dense cloud on every exhale, this is a definite keep in your stash e-liquid that will be handy for those that suffer with the dreaded "vapers toungue" aswell as those like me that just like to keep a good solid menthol in rotation. A definite contender for my next menthol e-liquid purchase.



Key Lime Pie

This had a fantastic smell with the cap off, this one I really
 wasn't too sure of on my first try, so I left it a while and came back to it a day or so later and I'm glad I did (give it another try I mean) I wouldn't say this was the most amazing take on Key Lime Pie but... It smells like Key Lime Pie and it actually isn't that bad after a bit of steeping. If you vape this you can definitely tell what the flavour is supposed to be. I was sat talking with a good friend of mine and without telling him what flavour it was I asked him if he was able to determine the flavour purely by the smell that lingers in the cloud and he got it almost straight away. I have found myself almost without thinking just refilling the tank when the level got too low instead of thinking about changing the flavour because it was low. So overall definitely worth giving this one a go.


Banana Nut Bread

I was warned by Linda that this particular flavour was an
acquired taste and not an instant hit with everyone, so I had the first vape expecting to perhaps not get on with this one at all. But it wasn't bad to be fair, perhaps not one I would vape often or one I would instantly refill the tank with once it got low, but as a now and then vape, for a change its not bad. This is the kind of liquid that when you go looking through your stash for something different for a change you'll come across this one and be quite pleased you've got some.







Banana

This was another case of smells great but didn't taste great,
perhaps Banana flavour liquids are just not for me. It wasn't a case of "this liquid is terrible" so off down the plug hole you go but was definitely the kind of liquid that I was glad I didn't fill the tank to the top with. It wasn't so bad I couldn't or didn't want to vape with it, but one that I don't think personally I would want more of. I tried it with a few different atomisers and it tasted better in some than it did in others but not good enough for me to want to vape with very often. The Banana Nut Bread for me was the better Banana flavour liquid of the two Banana flavours I had to try.





These liquids are, I think very reasonably priced at £3.75 for a 10ml bottle. The ones I had for review were all 12mg in strength except the Banana Nut Bread which was a little higher at 18mg. If you like to chase clouds this liquid is perfect for you, due to it being a heavy VG liquid the clouds will be dense and massive.
Thank you Linda from Cool-Beeze-E-Cigs for letting me sample some of your e-liquid my favorites I think were the Key Lime and the Menthol.

*  What is written above are my personal thoughts and opinions only, everyone's tastes are different and because I have liked or disliked a particular liquid shouldn't and doesn't mean you will too. Please take my opinion as it was intended, not as a reason to purchase or avoid, but rather to help you make your own decision based on your own research, budget and requirements.




No comments:

Post a Comment