Monday 4 August 2014

Midlands Vaping (Vapemunki Cloud chaser range)


Ok this one has taken a little while to post as I've been hard at work in the lovely city of Edinburgh, then off to the hectic city of London. Now I'm back I have to tell you all about this e-liquid I got from Midlands Vaping. I spoke to them the other week and they very kindly sorted out an amazing Romuluz Hybrid for me and they included these three e-liquids too.
I got three e-liquids from the vapemunki @ Midlands Vaping Cloud Chaser range all in 12mg strength with a ratio of 80/20 vg/pg, so after vaping each one with a one ohm single coil setup with 100% Organic Cotton here's what I think*

Vanilla sky

Now I have to be honest here, I'm not a fan of liquids with vanilla in them. Truth be told if I were looking to buy some liquid and all they had were vanilla flavours left I would very likely not bother (each to their own and all that). So when I opened my parcel from Midlans Vaping I looked at the bottle for this liquid and wasn't overly keen on giving it a go. So after a little deliberation I thought it perhaps best to try this
one first and get it out of the way so to speak. I filled the tank put a fresh battery in and sat down with a brew and my shiny new hybrid and had a vape. To say I was pleasantly surprised was an understatement. This liquid is described as Vanilla and Blackcurrant and it tastes...... surprise surprise like Vanilla and Blackcurrant,  what did surprise me though was that after vaping my way through the liquid in my tank, I didn't go straight onto trying the next flavour, no what I found myself doing almost without really thinking about it was grabbing the Vanilla Sky bottle again and topping the tank off again. And once that had gone the same again, I kept refilling till the bottle was completely empty. The smell that lingers for that short time on the exhale smelled so good, I had people constantly asking about it. The flavours came through so well, neither the Vanilla nor the Blackcurrant overpowered the other. They just complimented each other, the smell you get from the bottle was just as good as the smell from the vapour, by the way the vapour production was really quite good, a really nice dense plume ensued with every exhale even on my build so you subohmers will only get more. So would I buy this??????.......... A resounding hell yes is the answer, I think Midlands Vaping may well want to see about getting bigger capacity bottles of this stuff, at the moment they only have this in 10ml size bottles and I just don't think 10ml is going to cut it, it's just one of those liquids I wish never ran out.........


Mr Blue Sky

Now this one, after getting the lid off and taking a whiff straight from the bottle there was no mistaking the smell of Blue Slush Puppy. My immediate thought was " I hope it tastes like it too"....
So a clean tank, fresh cotton and a cleaned coil and that was it, sit my backside in my favourite spot on the sofa to enjoy a vape and a brew. After a few seconds that Blue Slush Puppy flavour came through really well with a nice but not very long lasting scent from the cloud I'd let out. If you like Blue Slush Puppy drinks but don't like the potential risk of brain freeze you need to try this. Not sure what else to say on this one really it smells like Blue Slush Puppy and tastes like Blue Slush Puppy with the added bonus of no blue tongue and no brain freeze. Would I buy this......????? Well yeah I think I would but, I would only use this as a now and again for a change type liquid, it wouldn't be something I'd use a lot. It's good but not great, but in saying that if I were out and was after a cold, refreshing, tasty beverage the blue slushy wouldn't be my drink of choice either. It's one of those drinks that I'd probably only have if out with my daughter and she said "come on dad lets both have one". Again though there was a fantastic amount of vapour off this liquid, if your a fan of the dripper you will like this.


Southern Aurora

Another tasty liquid here, it has a taste that I can't quite place. It's one of those flavours that brings back memories of if memory serves, a hard boiled fruit sweet but I just can't think for the life of me what it's called...... its actually pretty good, it's fruity but not with any one overpowering flavour aspect.
It just seems the flavours all merge to be quite complimentary of one another, which results in a quite refreshing vape which is a little hard to put down. Now I say hard to put down, I'm not saying it's Vanilla Sky hard to put down but, it's more because your going to try and figure out all the combined flavours that have gone into this liquid aswell as trying to figure out where you've tasted this flavour before. By the way if any of you who take the time to read this and perhaps buy some please share your thoughts on this, hopefully if I give it another vape and empty my mind of all other thoughts, or concentrate on something else it'll just pop into my head you never know. Would I buy this I ask myself? Well maybe but I think it would only end up in my basket if there were no Vanilla Sky left, it's a nice tasting liquid, again great vapour production with the high biased VG ratio. This is another one of those liquids that would be nice now and then, but would probably if I'm honest sit in my little liquid store and would only be picked every now and then.

As mentioned already I got these three liquids from Midlands Vaping so thankyou Andy and Kirstie. Kirstie picked these three at random for me and did an absolutely cracking job because as I mentioned up at the top, Vanilla flavours are not something I tend to go for but I'm so glad Kirstie put some Vanilla Sky in the envelope I really, really enjoyed vaping that one the bottle didn't last long at all. So my advice to all you that read this, give Kirstie or Andy a ring or visit their site, they're lovely people have a chat, tell them what your after, they both know their stuff and will definitely look after you. The customer service was top notch and to get my parcel next day was fantastic.
At £4 per 10ml bottle these liquids are not going to break the bank at all, so definitely worth giving any of the range a go. As mentioned already it doesn't take long before Pat is at the door with the liquids you've purchased and again fantastic service from Andy and Kirstie.


*  What is written above are my personal thoughts and opinions only, everyone's tastes are different and because I have liked or disliked a particular liquid shouldn't and doesn't mean you will too. Please take my opinion as it was intended, not as a reason to purchase or avoid, but rather to help you make your own decision based on your own research, budget and requirements.





3 comments:

  1. Sounds great, have you tried our latest range at Moreish Puff ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry to say I haven't, as yet....however, I'll certainly look out for it, and give it a try 🙂 Any flavour in particular you recommend?

      Delete
    2. I like the Sweet Popcorn, from the Popcorn range at https://moreishpuff.com/collections/popcorn.

      If you are interested in a review sample, do let me know.

      Delete