Friday 29 August 2014

Coming Soon from Spectrum Vaping


Guess what I have here........... go on guess, without looking down the page. No? ok I'll just tell you, I have two flavours from Spectrum Vaping that aren't available just yet. I'm sure your wondering how I got them??? Is it that I write great reviews and have vendors firing me emails all day, everyday asking me to review their products?? Unfortunately not just yet, however I do have a few vendors who like what I do and how I do it and I'm always happy to do more reviews (hint hint to any vendors out there). No, yet again I entered a comp on Facebook. Seriously people if you want free juice then join some Facebook groups, there are regular competitions held by different vendor's who sponsor a group for a period of time, there are also discounts for group members and you will have access to an absolute wealth of information from some very seasoned and experienced vapers so what are you waiting for....... on second thoughts if you don't mind waiting just a little longer i'd be grateful if you would finish reading this first. Right onto my thoughts on these two liquids I have here in front of me*


Pear Drops

Well what can I say? I used to quite like eating the sweets, although I haven't had them in a long time I certainly remember the taste. So the most important question that needs answering is, does it taste like Pear Drops?
Yes it most certainly does, it tastes like Pear Drops and smells like Pear Drops, it's really quite a refreshing vape that for me caused my mouth to water. I got a new dripper the other day, so this liquid has been dripped into my new Origen V2 with a one ohm single coil and Rayon build. This liquids flavours just pop, you get the same taste you get from eating Pear Drop sweets without the feeling you get from eating too many of them..... you know that feeling you get on your tongue after eating too many sugar coated boiled sweets that leaves your tongue feeling like it's been rubbed down with sand paper, well those days are gone if you switch the hard boiled sweet version to the e liquid version from Spectrum Vaping. I have really enjoyed vaping with this liquid, I have used this quite a lot and will continue to do so.

Sex On The Beach

I'm not a drinker of cocktails, well if I'm honest I'm not a huge drinker of anything alcoholic, so I don't really have a reference to base this flavour against. I can tell you that this is another liquid I have really enjoyed having a vape with. I looked up the ingredients to this cocktail and it has a fair few variants. So all I can tell you is,  i can only imagine it tastes like the drink minus the alcohol,
 it's fruity and refreshing, i maybe wrong but i also get a coconut flavour in there aswell ( some variants of the recipe used for this cocktail use Malibu so it would fit) and I can honestly hand on heart tell you I could happily spend all day vaping this liquid with no issues whatsoever. I'd be more than happy for your opinions when this liquid goes on sale, please comment with your thoughts down at the bottom. What's even better with this liquid is it will not impair your ability to operate machinery or get behind the wheel of your car because the tastes of the cocktail are there just without the schnapps and the vodka. This is definitely a liquid that needs to be tried to be appreciated, so when it goes on sale I highly recommend you check out the site and add this to your basket. I really don't think you'll be disappointed, it's quite sweet but without being so sweet it becomes overpowering. If you like your liquids drink themed then this is definitely one your going to want to have in your supplies.



After my friendly Pat pushed these through the door I went back to the vendors website and I have to say, there are a decent amount of flavour options on the menu for your vaping enjoyment so I would wholeheartedly suggest you head over to Spectrum Vaping and have a look at what's on offer. They have nicotine strengths of 0,6,12,18 and 24mg with your choice of 50/50 or 70/30 ratio's. You'll be looking at £3.50 for a 10ml, £6.50 for a 20ml and £9.50 for a 30ml. For an added bonus there is also a current discount code listed on the site that will give you 20% off your total spend when you use SUMMER20 at the checkout, so that's going to mean you'll get 10ml for less than £3 which I'm sure you'll agree is fantastic value. This discount code is only valid till 23:59 on Sunday 7th September so stock up while you can, if you want a bigger bottle, a different ratio or a different nicotine strength it states on the site to add your requirements to the notes section of your order at checkout and they'll do their best to help you get your liquid just the way you like it. You can't ask for more than that can you...............


*  What is written above are my personal thoughts and opinions only, everyone's tastes are different and because I have liked or disliked a particular liquid shouldn't and doesn't mean you will too. Please take my opinion as it was intended, not as a reason to purchase or avoid, but rather to help you make your own decision based on your own research, budget and requirements.

No comments:

Post a Comment