Wednesday 13 August 2014

CoolBreeze E-Liquid a few more


Hi all here's another three liquids from the last batch of flavours from the good people at Coolbreeze, again these three liquids are from the CoolTeezer range and are 100% VG with no nasty Diacetyl, additives and no Ethyl Alcohol. As with the other flavours they have all been tested on a one ohm single coil setup. As with all the others it all started with a nice new bit of wicking material in my case 100% Organic Cotton,  a clean tank and what I now refer too as my trusty hybrid. So here goes.... my thoughts on the next three flavours*

Caramel Kick

Where to begin..... well at the beginning I guess, take off the lid and take a whiff, it's really quite nice. My first thought was "what's the kick going to be" which I might add isn't easy to decide by smell alone. So it was time to try and work it out by giving it a vape, guess what still not an easy task. The Caramel
flavour is really good, it's smooth and leaves a very pleasant after taste, the kick part.... well sometimes I thought there was a hint of dark chocolate and other times I got a hint of coffee. Either way there was a slightly bitter tang to it, not a nasty bitter but bitter nonetheless. Now I don't profess to have a well educated palate and I'm sure someone else is just as likely to agree as disagree with me on this. Feel free to add your thoughts on what the kick may be down in the comments, I don't bite and everyone is entitled to their opinion, I'm just interested on people's take on the matter. Back to the matter at hand, this liquid is another fine example of a quality product from Coolbreeze,  I like it. I like it a lot actually after my initial taste testing, I gave it a vape with a nice coffee and the two went so well together. This is a definite candidate for a relaxing vape with coffee after a meal. This is a really nice liquid to keep in your collection, it's a nice smooth vape and the kick.... well whatever the kick actually is, it works.


Citrus Punch

There really isn't a lot to say about this liquid, you take a whiff from the bottle and it smells pretty good. I filled the tank and had a vape, the citrus flavours work well together, it's a great tasting liquid. I could of sworn I was vaping 7up, weird I know but that's what it reminds me of. Now a word of warning.... as with all citrus flavours this has a potential to ruin your plastic tank.
If your lucky you'll see the plastic craze which may give you enough time to empty the tank, if your not so lucky it'll just crack and you could end up with a lap full of liquid. To sum up, it you like a good citrus vape or you like to keep a nice citrus flavour in your stash to help keep the vapours tongue at bay, or if you just like 7up then get some of this Citrus Punch you'll love it. I've had citrus flavours from some well known big names before, they tend to fall into one of three categories,  great, good or bloody awful. This one I'm pleased to say falls into the great category, what can I say I love 7up. Seriously give it a go I think you'll like it. Just remember to be careful if you have plastic tanks you don't want a lap full of liquid. Or to be on the safe side whilst your on the Coolbreeze site adding this to your basket get one of these too.


Toffee

Well where do I start with this toffee flavour??? For starters does it taste like toffee? It most certainly does, it tastes exactly like toffee..... but this is not a flavour for me if I'm being honest, I'm not saying it's a bad liquid
it just isn't my cup of tea. If you like toffee flavour liquids then I'm fairly confident you'll love this one, take the lid off and take a whiff you get its toffee straight away. Stick a few millilitres in the tank with a nice fresh wick, give it a vape and you'll get the toffee flavour come through really well. I'm glad I was given the opportunity to try some,  it smells like toffee, it tastes like toffee but for me...... It isn't going to be a flavour that gets used very often. In the interest of fairness though I'll give it another few weeks and try it again, my taste may change who knows, or perhaps adding some mint or maybe some cream soda to get a toffee apple type flavour (can you get a cream soda flavour flavour???? I'm sure you do it yourselfers will know.) will do the trick.

OK people, I still have two more flavours to share with you. I'll get to them as soon as possible. I would like to thank the lovely people at Coolbreeze,  they have great liquids I would urge all of you to give them a try at least once. I'm sure once you've tried some though once just won't be enough. Please also remember that they don't just cater for us people who like to pick up a bottle and squeeze a few millilitres into a tank, no they carry so much more than that. Browse the site and you'll see flavour concentrates,  tanks, coils, starter kits and so much more. So what are you waiting for???? Follow the links in this review or find them on google if you don't trust links, but I'm sure you'll find something to put in your basket........ Thanks for reading.


*  What is written above are my personal thoughts and opinions only, everyone's tastes are different and because I have liked or disliked a particular liquid shouldn't and doesn't mean you will too. Please take my opinion as it was intended, not as a reason to purchase or avoid, but rather to help you make your own decision based on your own research, budget and requirements.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. Online vape products

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. Dab pen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. ispire daab

    ReplyDelete